- Change of work... From one international bank to another. This one is nearer my house. Imagine, going to work riding a tricycle... I can actually walk if I wanted to. Which I did once after office, going home. :)
- No more room in the clinic for my pump breaks. The clinic is... small, for a big company. And so, I had to pump in the toilet. If I'm lucky that day, I'd be able to use the stall for the disabled so I'd have a sink to place my pump motor, bottles, etc. If not, I sit on the toilet bowl and do a balancing act so as not to spill the milk, the contents of the bag which contains the pump's motor, etc.
- Three days before Christmas, our babysitter/househelp went to her province so we had to live at my parents house for the meantime so that my mom and sister would be able to look after my son. We had to adjust to sleeping very closely, Jack-Jack and I, while J had to sleep on a sofa bed.
- Christmas came and went. Lots of gifts. THANK YOU! But super tiring this Christmas weekend. I had work last Decemeber 24, but it was a half-day only, thank goodness. Managed to do some last minute shopping for my godchildren. We also had to shuffle back and forth places/houses. Argh.
- On whole day VTO (voluntary time out) today. Did the laundry so J wouldn't have to do it tomorrow. Will try and sweep around the house. Then will go and buy a gift...
- I managed to run back and forth the washing machine and the computer, while pumping. The wonders and benefits of hands-free pumping. Thank you, Medela.
So that's it for now. I so miss blogging. And I know I'm rather talkative when I get started.
Belated Merry Christmas, everyone! And wishing all of you a Happy New Year!